4 Times Table
Learn here the 4 times table. Four times table 4 x 1 = 4, 4 x 2 = 8, 4 x 3 = 12, 4 x 4 = 16, 4 x 5 = 20, 4 x 6 = 24, 4 x 7 = 28, 4 x 8 = 32, 4 x 9 = 36, 4 x 10 = 40.
Hello, math enthusiasts! Today, we embark on a thrilling mathematical adventure as we dive into the captivating realm of the 4 times table.
Whether you're a curious learner or someone looking for an exciting numerical journey, you've come to the right place! So, let's buckle up and uncover the wonders of multiplication together!
The Gateway to Multiplication Fun
The 4 times table is like a gateway to a world of multiplication magic. It's where we explore the fantastic patterns that emerge when we multiply numbers by 4.
Get ready to witness the beauty of this table and let the numbers amaze you
The Building Blocks of Four
As we delve into the 4 times table, you'll quickly notice a fascinating pattern unfolding. Each number in the table is obtained by adding 4 to the previous number.
For instance, 4 times 1 is 4, 4 times 2 is 8, 4 times 3 is 12, and so on. It's like stacking building blocks, with each block being exactly four units higher than the previous one.
Tricks and Shortcuts
Let's equip ourselves with some handy tricks and shortcuts to make working with the 4 times table even more enjoyable!
- The Zero Rule: Just like in the previous tables, when we multiply any number by 0, the result is always 0. So, if you encounter 4 times 0, the answer is a delightful 0. Zero never fails to amaze us!
- The Power of Evenness: In the 4 times table, even numbers play a significant role. When you multiply any even number by 4, the result is always an even number. It's like a secret club where even numbers thrive!
- Double Double: Multiplying a number by 4 is equivalent to doubling it twice. For example, 4 times 3 is the same as doubling 3 to get 6 and then doubling 6 to get 12. This trick comes in handy when you want to multiply by 4 in a flash!
Let's explore how the 4 times table finds its way into our everyday lives. From counting objects to solving real-world problems, the 4 times table proves its usefulness time and time again!
- Counting Collections: Imagine you have 5 bags, and each bag contains 4 apples. By using the 4 times table, you can quickly determine that you have a total of 20 apples. It's like multiplying the number of bags by the number of apples in each bag to find the grand total!
- Time Management: Suppose you need to catch a bus that arrives every 4 minutes, and you want to know when the next bus will arrive after 12 minutes. By utilizing the 4 times table, you can discover that it will be 3 buses or 12 minutes until the next one arrives. Time flies when you understand multiplication!
Four Multiplication Table
Read, Repeat and Learn four times table and Check yourself by giving a test below
Also check 0 times table, 1 times table, 2 times table, 3 times table, 4 times table, 5 times table, 6 times table, 7 times table, 8 times table, 9 times table
4 Times Table Chart
Table of 4
4 Times table Test
Multiplication of 4
Reverse Multiplication of 4
Shuffled Multiplication of 4
How much is 4 multiplied by other numbers?
PrintableMultiplicationTable.net allows you to create Multiplication Worksheets, in PDF formats for Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4 and Grade 5 freely and easily, no registration required.
With Printable Tools, you can create custom worksheets, tables, lined pages, grid pages and download in pdf format.
In addition, you can also create addition, subtraction worksheets for students.
You can also set the change the heading and subheading before taking print. Each worksheet is generated with a dynamic numbers.
Blank Printable Chart
Download Blank Printable Chart