9 Times Table
Learn here the 9 times table. Nine times table 9 x 1 = 9, 9 x 2 = 18, 9 x 3 = 27, 9 x 4 = 36, 9 x 5 = 45, 9 x 6 = 54, 9 x 7 = 63, 9 x 8 = 72, 9 x 9 = 81, 9 x 10 = 90.
Hello, math enthusiasts! Are you ready to embark on another thrilling adventure in the realm of multiplication? Today, we're diving into the captivating world of the 9 times table.
Whether you're a curious learner or someone looking to expand your mathematical skills, get ready for an exciting journey!
So, let's delve into the wonders of the 9 times table together and uncover its hidden treasures.
The Gateway to Nine's Mysteries
The 9 times table holds a sense of intrigue and mystery. It's where we unravel the patterns and delve into the intriguing nature of multiplying numbers by 9.
Prepare to witness the magic and surprises hidden within this table!
The Magic of Nines
As we venture into the 9 times table, an enchanting pattern begins to emerge. Each number in this table has a fascinating relationship with its digital root.
The digital root is the sum of the digits obtained by repeatedly adding the digits until we arrive at a single-digit number.
For instance, 9 times 1 is 9, 9 times 2 is 18 (1 + 8 = 9), 9 times 3 is 27 (2 + 7 = 9), and so on. It's like a mystical dance of numbers, where the digital root remains constant throughout the table.
Tips and Tricks
Let's equip ourselves with some handy tips and tricks to make working with the 9 times table even more enjoyable!
- The Zero Marvel: Just like in previous tables, when we multiply any number by 0, the result is always 0. So, if you encounter 9 times 0, remember that the answer is a magical 0. Zero always adds an element of wonder to multiplication!
- The Fingers Trick: Hold up both hands, palms facing you. Assign each finger a number from 1 to 10, starting with the thumb as 1 and ending with the right pinky as 10. To multiply a number by 9, simply fold down the finger corresponding to that number. The number of fingers folded down on the left side of the folded finger represents the tens place, while the number of fingers folded down on the right side represents the ones place. This trick provides a visual and tactile aid for multiplying by 9.
- The Nine Times Tables with 10s: Multiplying any number by 9 is the same as multiplying it by 10 and subtracting the original number. For example, 9 times 6 is equal to 10 times 6 minus 6, which equals 60 minus 6, resulting in 54. This shortcut can save you time and mental effort.
Now, let's explore how the 9 times table connects to our everyday lives. From counting objects to solving practical problems, the 9 times table proves its relevance time and time again!
- Counting Furry Friends: Imagine you have 7 baskets of cute kittens, and each basket contains 9 kittens. By utilizing the 9 times table, you can quickly calculate that you have a total of 63 kittens. It's like multiplying the number of baskets by the number of kittens in each basket to find the grand total of adorable furballs!
- Time Calculation: Let's say you have a study session that lasts for 30 minutes, and you want to know how long it will take if you study for 9 sessions back-to-back. By using the 9 times table, you can find out that you'll spend a total of 270 minutes immersed in your studies. Time to unleash your intellectual powers!
Nine Multiplication Table
Read, Repeat and Learn nine times table and Check yourself by giving a test below
Also check 0 times table, 1 times table, 2 times table, 3 times table, 4 times table, 5 times table, 6 times table, 7 times table, 8 times table, 9 times table
9 Times Table Chart
Table of 9
9 Times table Test
Multiplication of 9
Reverse Multiplication of 9
Shuffled Multiplication of 9
How much is 9 multiplied by other numbers?
PrintableMultiplicationTable.net allows you to create Multiplication Worksheets, in PDF formats for Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4 and Grade 5 freely and easily, no registration required.
With Printable Tools, you can create custom worksheets, tables, lined pages, grid pages and download in pdf format.
In addition, you can also create addition, subtraction worksheets for students.
You can also set the change the heading and subheading before taking print. Each worksheet is generated with a dynamic numbers.
Blank Printable Chart
Download Blank Printable Chart